Monday, October 18, 2010

Hands up, 2v2 mini tournement this sunday????

Time again to get your game on.
Step 1: Write your name on paper...
Step 2: Drink...
Step 3: Names will be drawn in pairs, Any bull shit teams will be reordered aka Neil (The Grandady and Steph (The Wall) Waterhouse (by popular consenses)...
Step 4: Drink...
Step 5: Play some Polo...
Step 6: Drink...
Step 7: Burritooooooooooo

So place your interest if you'd like this to happen, bring some friends to play if you can more the merry might even try get a lunch T'd up.

Brought to you by the letter S.

3 comments:

Neil said...

Are you saying that in the off chance of the draw I am not allowed to play with my other (better) half?

Otherwise, sounds good. I'll see what other audiocrimes I have in the CD rack for some prizes.

What time for the start?

Sam said...

If time permits, I will provide some delicious bake goods for participants to enjoy and carb up for the vicious matches which I'm sure will ensue.

Are we timing these games? Cause based on some of the games this weekend we may need to start time limits.

squid said...

sounds good