Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not so popular demand...

...only Steph and myself turned up today so we played half court one on one until 3pm when we got tired of waiting. I suppose it is the holiday season. That's what I am doing for the next 3 weeks.

Happy New Year to you all.
I hope to see you all again next year. Keep January the 18th free for our next match.

In the meantime I would like to hear from everyone about how they would like Adelaide Bikepolo to be run. How often would you like to play? Is the current location convenient? Are there any rules you would like changed? Would people prefer more regular fixed teams or random-on-the-day teams?

Next year there is the potential for some kind of national championship and other inter-city competitions. Bikepolo is taking off in almost every major city in Australia. It would be great to represent Adelaide when the time comes.

Neil


No comments: